Monday, January 4, 2010

  • How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
  • What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
  • What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
  • Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
  • How do you overcome them?
I feel that it is a good idea to work in a team on the project as it allows us to get to know each other better. Also it helps to develop teamwork and cooperation among ourselves.

I don't think I interact well with my group members as we are like strangers and are new to each other.Also for some of us, we have never met before.

I learnt that we should not argue over small matters and settle our disagreements through less emotional actions. In future group activities, I will not argue instead I will try and speak nicely to my group members.

I felt a bit awkward working with other students who I have just met for the very first time.We managed to overcome our differences as we all had a common goal which was to complete the project.




















No comments:

Post a Comment